Tommy Fazio of GQ called this “the most well-crafted jean I’ve ever had on my body.”
- 100% Cotton
- 13 oz Cone Mills denim
- Button fly
- Half-lined back pockets
- Selvage detail at coin pocket + back belt loop
- Hand-stamped, limited-edition, numbered leather-patch
- Hand-signed inside on front pockets
- Signature red chainstitch hem, sewn on our Union Special 43200G
With extra room in the waistband, seat, + thigh and a tapered leg, the Graham is perfect for wearing relaxed/dropped, or true-to size for more muscular builds.
- 14" leg opening, 11" front rise, 34" inseam
- Fits a little big.
Take the next size down, if you are in between sizes. This jean will stretch 1” with wear. If you start them comfortably snug (or ever-so-slightly-uncomfortably-snug), they will stretch out to be the next size up + a perfect fit.
FABRIC & CARE
100% Cotton. Made in the USA. Indigo may bleed.
Care: turn inside-out, wash cold separately. Hang or lay flat to dry.
For the very best break-in, we recommend 3-6 months of regular wear before washing.